Balance Point is pleased to partner with Kearny Bank to enhance your product offerings. This page provides information to introduce you to our brand, technology and services, and outline the procedures for the referral process. We look forward to being your Human Capital Management resource!
About Balance Point
- Founded in 2003
- Transitioned from payroll company to full-service provider of Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions to meet clients’ needs
- We combine innovative technology and first-class support to create a single, seamless solution that addresses all stages of the employee life cycle—from hire to separation
- We offer BPHR, back office human resource support covering all compliance and strategic initiatives including custom employee handbook creation
- Security is our number one priority—that means being compliant and educating our employees on security awareness
- SOC 1® Type II Audited and Compliant
Our Ideal Client Profile
Our Technology and Services
Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
Software that enables the electronic handling of an organization’s recruitment and hiring needs—recruiting, screening, interviewing, and making offers.
- Streamlines and automates the hiring process
- Attracts and identifies qualified candidates
- Reduces time to hire and decreases cost to hire
Track total time worked for a selected time period, calculate overtime, taxes, and deductions, and distribute employee pay for that time period.
- Preview alerts to potential errors before processing
- Automates the process of filing payroll taxes
- Employees easily access paystubs and W2’s online with self-service
- Integrated within our other core features (TLM, HRIS, etc.) within our HCM platform
Time & Labor Management (TLM)
Time and attendance software calculates employee work hours, tracks overtime or vacation requests, and integrates with payroll processing. It helps companies track labor costs and ensure legal compliance.
- Improves bottom line by reducing time theft
- Reduces the time and increases the accuracy of processing payroll
- Helps with building schedules that are in compliance with legal regulations
Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
Software assists HR professionals by integrating the management of employee data with the performance of common HR tasks.
- All critical functions are found in one database
- Reduces data entry errors and redundancies
- Eliminates need to export and import data from multiple systems
Learning Management System (LMS)
Software for administering, documenting, tracking, reporting, and delivering educational courses, training programs, or learning and development programs.
- Centralizes the organization’s training efforts
- Ability to assign course paths based on roles and track progression
- Gamification keeps learners engaged
- Providing opportunities for learning helps with attraction, engagement, and retention
Employee Handbook Creation Service
An Employee Handbook is the HR foundation that a business builds on. It addresses all things related to the employee/employer relationship.
- Development of a new handbook with customized policies and procedures
- Real time updates of federal, state, and local employment laws
HR Hotline Service
Access to a HR Generalist to call or email with questions.
The Referral Process
It is our goal to create a process that is efficient and transparent. Communication is essential.
Balance Point Contacts
Gavin Marton – HCM Sales Consultant and Lead Kearny Contact
Pete Luciano – Partner
Ron Lustberg – Sales Manager
Susan Prebola – Marketing Director