- Balance Point does not consider or accept unsolicited proposals or ideas, including without limitation ideas for new services, services names, services feedback and related improvements (“Unsolicited Feedback”). If you send any Unsolicited Feedback to Balance Point, you acknowledge and agree that Balance Point shall not be under any obligation of confidentiality with respect to the Unsolicited Feedback.
- You agree to the use of electronic communication in order to enter into contracts, place orders, and create other records and to the electronic delivery of notices, policies and changes thereto and records of transactions with Balance Point.
- You acknowledge and agree that if Balance Point is unable to provide the Services as a result of a force majeure event, Balance Point will not be in breach of any of its obligations towards you under the Agreement. A force majeure event means any event beyond the control of Balance Point.
- If any provision of the Agreement (or part of it), is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction or an arbitrator to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, then such provision (or part of it) shall be removed from the Agreement without affecting the legality, validity or enforceability of the remainder.
- The failure by Balance Point to exercise, or delay in exercising, a legal right or remedy provided by the Agreement or by law shall not constitute a waiver of Balance Point’s right or remedy. If Balance Point waives a breach of the Agreement, this shall not operate as a waiver of a subsequent breach of the Terms. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THE AGREEMENT AND UNDERSTAND THE RIGHTS, OBLIGATIONS, TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN. BY YOUR CONTINUING TO USE THE SERVICES, YOU EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOUND IN THE AGREEMENT.