Now more than ever, Balance Point strives to be a valuable resource to the broker community as you serve your clients during this uncertain time.
We have assembled the following materials to guide you and your clients as we slowly begin to recover from the coronavirus crisis. We encourage you to share these valuable resources. If you have questions, contact your HCM Sales Consultant or email us through our broker hotline at: brokersupport@balancepointHCM.com.
COVID-19 Preparedness Resources Microsite
To help employers cut through the clutter of information circulating, we created a COVID-19 Preparedness Resources section of our website. It is updated regularly with relevant information, like:
- A Collection of Resources from the DOL, OSHA, and the CDC
- What Employers Need to Know About the Paycheck Protection Program
- Navigating the FFCRA
- Labor Resources by State
- COVID-related Lawsuits to Watch
- And a myriad of articles related to rebuilding and recovering from the crisis
The Employer’s Guide to Workplace Recovery
As business slowly begins to rebound, attention is shifted to recovery. To help with the next phase of the COVID-19 crisis, we have compiled a guide with information on topics such as:
- Creating a business continuity plan
- Adapting your workplace for the new normal
- Accommodating and engaging remote employees
- Promoting a culture of health and wellness
- Rebuilding your workforce
HR Risk Assessment Quiz
Throughout the coronavirus crisis, business owners had to make quick, critical decisions and they looked to HR to provide much-needed guidance and support. Now more than ever, organizations need to have a strong HR infrastructure in place to thrive.
Encourage your clients to take our free assessment to determine their susceptibility to risk. They will receive instant feedback with each answer and receive a score upon completion of the questionnaire.
PPP Loan Forgiveness Calculator
We have created a tool to help business owners calculate the estimated forgiveness of their Paycheck Protection Program Loan under the CARES Act.
SBA Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Application Form
On May 15th, the Small Business Administration (SBA) released the form that borrowers of a Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan will have to file in order to apply for loan forgiveness. It also includes detailed instructions and worksheets for calculating forgiveness.
HR Support: Our Business Response Package
We identified a need among our client-base for assistance in making sense of the two, new leaves covered in the FFCRA, the Emergency Family and Medical Leave Act and the Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act. In response, our BPHR (Balance Point Human Resources) team created a new 90-day service, the Business Response Package (or BRP).
With this service, employers will work with a Human Resource Generalist who will provide guidance with:
- Navigating the two new leaves covered under FFCRA
- Making determination regarding furlough, layoffs, or a reduction in workforce
- Understanding the interplay between federal and state sick laws
- Notifying workers about potential unemployment insurance eligibility
- Protecting against discrimination and retaliation claims
- Managing their remote workforce